Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reflections of Web Conference - EDLD 5326

EDLD 5326 - School /Community Relations

Weekly Web conferences
I really enjoy the web conferences because it give the class a "real" feeling and give me an opportunity to hear others experiences with their course work.  This is my 10th class and I feel confident about the course work and the professors expectations.  As I listen to students that are new to the program, I reminisce about my own insecurities this time last year.

 I benefit from the questions and dialog that happens during the conference. I have been unable to make the last two weekend meetings, however, I watch the recordings.

There is one aspect our course of study that I miss, we do not collaborate on our assignments. I learned a lot about myself and my team mates and I feel we would benefit for more collaboration in the other classes. I am still in communication with my team, and we connect in other social networks.

I am looking forward to our walking together in August for graduation.

If you are interested in why I was unable to attend the last two web conferences, I have been midwife to my caprine herd and have been on goat maternity watch all week.  All were successful births and we have 5 new babies. Mini-me, Calypso, Gissel, Prince William and Prince Harry. 





10 days later!!
Goatopia !!
And they are still a distraction...but also a stress reliever !  If you like animals and need a laugh, watch them play !

No comments:

Post a Comment