Monday, March 19, 2012

Reflections of the Action Research Plan

I have so many note pages on my computer, where I have written and rewritten the questions, scope, and the topic of my action research.  I am still not completely clear on the projected outcomes because I need to meet with my mentor (and my boss) to be sure I am asking the right questions.

We were able to meet briefly before spring break and we have corresponded via email, but I am looking forward to getting her feedback, her wisdom and her guidance.  I tend to jump in and start plowing before I examine the field for boulders.  She helps me see the boulders.

I was relieved to hear Dr. Jenkins and Dr. Arterbury say in the week 4 video, that our research may change or could even hit a roadblock and we may have to change it completely. I don't anticipate that happening, however, it is comforting to know, it would be okay.

I am looking forward to my colleagues comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment