Saturday, June 16, 2012

Video Editing and Video Podcast

Creative Commons License
Create Video Lesson with TopViewSoft by Mary Angel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.


This assignment was a challenge. But one I have enjoyed and have learned many new tricks.  I am not completely convinced that what I created is exactly what was asked for, and I know I went over 2 minutes. However, I like the product and plan to share my experiences this week with my teachers and colleagues.  It is exactly what we have been needing. On demand training, with specific tasks for them to finish by deadlines. This was much easier that the PowerPoints I have created in the past with dozens of screen shots.

During this process, I have downloaded a million free software titles and had to create a spreadsheet to keep track of which program does which tasks.  And I hope I didn't download too many spyware in the process.

I am a little confused about the Creative Common bug that we are to add to our work.  Youtube has a the option to select the Creative Common Attribution license and to select the Educational Category.  Is that sufficient for uploading to their site?
So many questions, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment