Saturday, June 30, 2012

Group Project update

Our group has completed most of the task in Week 4.  Randy completed editing the video and posting in Dropbox.  He did a good job, but I was inspired to try to fill some of the dead air that occurred while we did our egg wraps and drops. In addition, we had not documented the use of audacity or other voice recording except for Randy and his voice-over corrections.
Ericka recorded in audacity a couple of lines, which I added in our 4.2 assignment, and put it in the Dropbox. I recorded myself as a narration in Adobe Premier Element software.
After splitting and placing appropriately in the video, I rendered it to an .avi file and named it Scientific Method Made Easy 3, as it took me a few attempts to finish the task.  I moved it into our shared folder and sent emails to my cohorts for approval.
If acceptable, we can load to Youtube tomorrow.
I feel as if I have grown as an educator and a leader in this project. Learning when to follow is a difficult lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment