Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reflection of Frustration

I have edited my script, a few times, and finished my powerpoint slide show 3 days ago.
I have my slideshow ready with pictures, narration and music.  I have been to authorStream to convert it to a video and have hit a brick wall. It will keep the timing, narration, and starts the music on the correct slide, but stops when it advances to the next slide.  And yes, the settings are correct in PowerPoint software.   I have tried iSpring and converted to a .swf, and that didn't work for uploading to YouTube or Blogger.
I tried two other conversion programs on the Cool Tools for Schools website, with equal lack of success.

The only software that has worked is,  PPT2Video Pros. It has free trial download and it worked beautifully, but, it puts a watermark on the video.  It's not the effect I was looking for, but I am out of time and out of patience. I have been doing this for 15 hours.

So I am going to make one more attempt and then submit what I have, and learn my lesson: don't start in PowerPoint if you are trying to layer audio tracks.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment